Thursday, February 27, 2014

Stressing

I've been studying for about a week now, and I'm so stressed.  I know I shouldn't be but I'm really overwhelmed at the amount of information I'm studying.  I could have just taken a western herbalist course and would of have been fine, but I wanted to learn Chinese and Ayurvedic as well so that I know how to treat myself and others better.

 I've been focusing on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and it's difficult to understand yet it makes sense as well.  I was always taught that Yin and Yang were just a silly new-agy symbol.  However, everything in Yin and Yang is about balance in your life and your internal organs.  If one organ is in trouble, it affects something else.  As I see it, it's not so much a religious belief as proven science that when one's body is out of balance it affects something else.



2 comments:

  1. Beginning something new and intensive is always a challenge to me--a transition like that can be very stressful. Press through and into the new rhythm of learning and growing, and thanks for sharing the process and the knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, thanks for your kind words and encouragement. I hope I learn enough soon to be of value to others regarding health and nutrition. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete