Thursday, February 20, 2014

DoTerra Instead

So I was going to sell Young Living Essential Oils etc but decided not to and went with DoTerra instead. I got online with YL and did not like their website (which you have to pay extra for) and did not like their back office at all. A friend of mine here in Parker, Dr Heidi Heath, Chiropractor told me about DoTerra so I checked it out and liked it much better. Better prices, better marketing etc. I'm glad to be offering their products here and will share updates, recipes etc using their oils. I'm not an advocate of ingesting orally, even though DoTerra says it's okay. Maybe if diluted A LOT. Also, I don't subscribe to putting essential oils directly on the skin without a carrier oil. DoTerra does offer a fractionated coconut oil which I advise using to apply oils to skin. DIY: Dish Soap | dōTERRA Blog

http://doterrablog.com/diy-dish-soap

0 comments:

Post a Comment